Monday, November 9, 2009

HunnyBeeFocused

Hey Everyone!

I know today is Monday, and I promised you all that I would dedicate Mondays to the theme of music- BUT- hunnybee has to be free today (lol), and write randomly. Forgive me for my random post, but today I feel we all need to get focused on other things!

As the New Year starts to approach, I've already started thinking about what 2009 meant to me, and what new things do I need/want to accomplish for 2010. I definitely want to travel in the 0-10, start really thinking about grad school (if God provides me a way to pay for it), as well as really think about my career path. FIGURE OUT WHAT IN THE WORLD IT IS I WANT TO DO, AND WHY AM I HERE!- A purpose! For me, I believe my career path will lead to the ultimate reason why I'm here, (sorry got a little spiritual on you all)- and how I can impact lives outside of my own! I really think it's necessary to make a difference in someone else's life in a positive way, and I need to figure out how I can do that and still be happy and excited about what I do on a day to day basis.

With that in mind- below is one of my favorite episodes of "A Different World"- I think those lost souls out there may benefit from this episode and maybe take something out of it- My friends put me in the category of a mix between Whitley Gilbert, and Freddie- I think in this episode I'm definitely Freddie!

Let me know what you think about your future life in the 0-10...





No comments:

Post a Comment