Monday, November 16, 2009

HunnyBeeOl'Skool

Hey Everybody!

I know hunnybee has been MIA for a few days! I definitely have to apologize! Work HAS BEEN CRAZY!

To get back on track & to try to keep everyone UP BEAT for the rest of the day, I figured I'd take everyone back to the Ol'Skool, well atleast my ol'skool! I'm a 80s baby at heart, but the early 90s is when I really started learning all the dance moves, wanting all the hottest Cross-Colour shoes & overalls, and always wanted to make sure my mom kept my "baby hair pumpin lip-gloss shinin", or made sure my braids were always tight! Back in the 90s when Kris Kross was fresh to deaf, MC Hammer was teachin us how to sign "2 Legit", and when females groups we listened to could actually sing & make a quality videos without taking their clothes off- Even though they were singing songs like "Ain't too Proud to Beg" & "Mercedes" (big up TLC/Pebbles/SWV/EnVogue)- back in the 80s/90s when Black TV ruled the ratings (Cosby Show, A Differnt World, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Living Single, Martin, Amen(luv that show), & 227)- Back in the days when life was just a simplier before BUSH jr.

With setting that mood- Don't you guys just wanna go back! Back when things were simple- bills were paid by your parents & all you had to worry about was what fly outfit you were gonna rock to school the next day?

I know we can't go back, but maybe these songs will help you bring back those memories from the good ol' days!

Ahmad "Back in the Day"


Will Smith - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince "Summertime"


Arrested Development - Tennessee


SWV "Anything"


TLC "What about your Friends"

2 comments:

  1. No Tribe/Janet/Pac miss!? I miss those days lol...baby hair and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or Warren G regulatorsssssssssssssssss!! lmao

    ReplyDelete