Friday, June 17, 2011

HunnyBee...WheRe's Your Free??

2 days ago...
I recieved a text from a friend I hadn't spoken to in 2 years. He asked me how I was doing...the usual, and stated he came across my hunnybeefree blog. I hadn't completely forgotten about my hunnybee posts, as they served as a outlet for both my talents and personal thoughts, but when he asked me if I still wrote, the last thing I remembered writing was a letter to my best friend that passed a few months ago.

Last weekend...
My grandmother asked me what my plans are in life, my passions, and when I am going to start putting things in action. Currently I'm working fulltime, I pay my own bills, I'm stressed everyday of the week, except Fridays lol, and I'm TIRED as hell... Naturally, I looked at my grandmother like she was crazy...lol.. My thoughts were, "Lady, I'm living right now! This is my plan...I'm making it right?!"

Yesterday...
My bestfriend came across my last post, not recognizing the date, and congradulated me for writing, as she remembers how free I felt after posting on my blog. After she congradulated me, she realized the date on the last blog was Novemeber 2010...Clearly, she was mistaken.

Today & Every other day, I. Must. BLOGGGGGG!

See you soon Hunnybee's...Send me good vibes & motivation!! Ask the Universe to provide good topics to discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment