Thursday, December 17, 2009

HunnyBeeLuvYourSelf!



You all already know I'm digging into this topic ("good" & "bad" hair, the color complex, light skin/dark skin)-Before I dig into my feelings and thoughts- let me know what you all think!

I know I'm not a Wannabee or Jiggaboo- but society will make us think this way towards eachother ladies-

P.S.- Ladies! have you heard about the new Perm Pill? I have to get more info on it before I start to post the "untruths" lol, but once I do- Please believe HunnyBee is ALL OVER IT! - The things we do for beauty that could harm us later in life! Go Figure!

1 comment:

  1. This video is hilarious... but sooo true girl. Thanks for posting this onto your blog!!!! It's an important topic for us to continue to discuss because it still affects our sistas in our community and continues to seperate us. We're always hating on each other, always against each other. Light skinned vs. dark skinn... long flowing hair vs. more coarse hair. I'm sick of it. We must remember that UNITED WE STAND... yet DIVIDED WE FALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete