Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HunnyBeeBold

Lately I’ve been kind of down on the fashionista tip. Not sure about all you other ladies, but when the cold seasons start to hit, they put a DRAG on my spirit, my wardrobe, and most importantly- MY HAIR!! Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about “changin’ it up on ya’ll right quick”- (lol, my country colloquialism of the day), but I’m just not sure what to do!?!

Just for the rundown, Jlynne is ALL ABOUT THE HAIR! I’ve worn tracks, I’ve cut the hair, I’ve done curly, I’ve done straight, I’ve done highlights…I’ve basically tried all the looks in the book, but I’m still not satisfied with my hair… Like I said before- I’m a TRUE blood Pisces, and I like a little change in my style- Dare to Be Different!

This weekend I’m hitting up the Big Apple with my girls- (the Black Sex and the City crew)- so I think to get ready and pumped for a very stylish occasion, I’m thinking about getting colored track (weave) pieces to try out! Maybe go for a turquoise and purple look…. Check this chick out- You like?
Granted homegirl went a little far from what I want, but I commend her for keeping it different & Bold!

You can find out how to achieve a more sensible way of doing this by watching the FoxNews clip below- the clip basically tells you how to clip the pieces in instead of paying more than a lot of money to get the actual streaks.

The Low Down:

For those ladies living in more of a urban setting- I’ve realized that the local beauty store- (my other best friend), sells HUMAN hair tracks in small pieces. The pieces come in all different types of colors, and range from $1-$10- depending on how many and how long you want them! Although you either have to sew or bond these pieces, they look really HOT once styled correctly. If you work in a corporate office, you can take them out when you go to work, and when you go to party later with the girls, you can “shake it out" with your colorful tresses!

Now Ain’t that sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment