Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HunnyBeeInspired

So Ladies,

Being that this is my very first blog, I figured I would dedicate it to the fabulous women I love and adore, the women I look up to, and the women who move me in life, fashion, and struggles. Now just so everyone knows, I am a 20-something year old woman with a Biggie Size amount of personality! I’d like to think I get my compassion, patience, and frame from my mother; my love for life, freedom, culture, and need to entertain (goof troop all day)- from my aunt; and my FIRE, sense of history, and keen eye for fashion, from my grandmother (very foxy lady…seriously)! With that said- there are a plethora of other women out there who have not only inspired me to become the gorgeous woman I am today- (embracing) - but also, sculpt me into being the woman I plan to be!

So- here they go…

The Thinker: Mz. badu...

The Solider: Elaine Brown

The Strength: Tina Turner

The Poet: Nikki Giovanni


The Boss: Oprah Winfrey
Who are your favorite woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment